I am asking everyone to join Pug Rescue of San Diego County in our latest fundraising endeavor. We are really excited about this program because the earning potential is HUGE and it doesn't cost its participants an extra penny! Simply by ordering gift cards for restaurants, retailers, services, and gifts that you would spend your money on anyway, the pugs of Pug Rescue will benefit tremendously!
Scrip is a program where you buy gift cards from 500+ retailers via Great Lakes Scrip Center (www.shopwithscrip.com or paper order form) and the retailer donates a percentage of your gift card value to Pug Rescue. Percentages vary from 1.5% - 25%, with the average being 5%.
Go to http://www.shopwithscrip.com/ and click "Create Account" in the green Family Sign Up box. Go through the online form, entering requested info (skip Classroom/Teacher fields) and then entering 9255B88L22L32 when asked for our enrollment code. Now, start shopping! Add your chosen cards to your e-cart and check out. It's really that simple.
If you aren't a fan of online shopping, download the PDF order form and fax (619.270.3414), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it (35908 Devonshire Lane, Wildomar, CA 92595) with your payment or payment confirmation.
You may pay for your Scrip via:
• PrestoPay - (ACH from your checking account) - Online Orders Only - Definitely Pug Rescue's preferred method of payment. Note: You need to set up the payment method one time before using it by clicking on "PrestoPay" in the left column and following the setup directions.
• Check, made out to Pug Rescue of San Diego County and mailed to the address above.
• Cash, only if you hand it to me directly when you place your order. Do not send cash through the mail. I do not have receipts.
• Visa or Mastercard - You will need to fax, scan, or mail all of the following information to Pug Rescue: Name on card, card number, expiration date, three digit security code, signature. Indicate whether you would like your c/c info to remain on file for future orders.
Note: If you order online, you will have two payment options at checkout: "Check" or "PrestoPay". If paying by check, cash, Paypal, Visa or MC, select "Check" and follow the procedures listed above.
Orders are collected and placed every 2nd Monday starting March 22, April 5, April 19, and then a final push April 26 for pick-up at the May Party
NOTE: Orders will not be placed until payment is received/confirmed. You may not pay when you receive your cards.
THINK ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS! DO YOU GIVE GIFT CARDS TO FRIENDS OR FAMILY? BUY THEM HERE! They cost you NOTHING extra and PRSDC gets money donated for each purchase you make. There are cards for Gas, Grocery stores, clothing stores, entertainment, rental cars, hotels... even Walmart, Visa, and American Express.
Do a little advance planning for the month... How much will you spend on groceries and gas? What gifts are you giving this month? Will you be traveling? Will you be ordering pizza or going out to dinner? Heading to the mall? Make one payment to Pug Rescue and receive your plastic currency! If your plans are uncertain, order prepaid Visa or American Express cards. (Costco accepts Amex!) Some cards are reloadable, which reload (when paid by PrestoPay on the Shop with Scrip website) in about a day!
Shopping with Scrip can be an excellent budgeting tool. What do you wish to spend on groceries, gas, or entertainment each month? Use Scrip as your currency and you can't exceed your budget. Track your spending easily, too.
Easy longdistance gift giving, and less shipping — Who enjoyes standing in line at the post office to send birthday or holiday gifts? Who likes spending as much on postage as you did on the gift? Scrip offers cards for hundreds of nationwide retailers — sending a gift card in a greeting card costs less than $1, and no post office lines!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for considering participating in this program. It's a very exciting program and we are hoping for a lot of participation! Please contact me with any questions. Ask me to email you a VERY comprehensive walkthru of the entire program — including setup, how to shop online, special features, how to check out, sending payment, receiving your cards, and more.
Click here for order form
Please sign upow - it's free
We are partnering with Ralph's to earn money for Pug Rescue of San Diego.
1. If you do not have a Ralph's rewards card apply for one at your local Ralph's.
2. Register at www.ralphs.com.
3. Click on the SignIn/Register.
4. Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the New Customer? Box.
5. Sign up for the Ralph's Account by entering zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering
your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
6. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the
7. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
8. Click on Edit Community Contribution information and input your Ralph's REWARDS card number.
9. Update or confirm your information.
10. Enter Pug Rescue of San Diego County, select Pug Rescue of San Diego from list and click on
11. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your Pug Rescue of San Diego from list and
click on confirm.
12. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Pug Rescue's name on the right side of
your information page.
13. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card number.
14. You must swipe your registered Ralph's REWARDS card or use your phone
Number that is registered Ralph's REWARDS when shopping for each purchase to count.
To answer many of your questions about Ralph's Reward Program, click below.
to view Ralph's frequently asked questions.
As part of the efforts to meet our ever increasing medical expenses,
Pug Rescue of San Diego County has partnered with Goodsearch, an on-line search engine.
Each time you click on the Goodsearch site below, PRSDC receives 1 cent. More significantly,
PRSDC will receive a a percentage of each purchase you make on Goodshop, a Goodsearch
division. You can use Goodshop,click on the link below, for all your internet shopping so that Your Holiday shopping
can help PRSDC.
An additional way you can help with fundraising for Pug Rescue of San Diego County is by sending a
percentage of your paycheck or specific dollar amount to Pug Rescue of San Diego. If you would like
to participate in this program and have a percentage or dollar amount sent to PRSDC, please talk to your
Human Resource department or your payroll clerk and ask them to make the arrangements. Call PRSDC
at 619 685 3580 and leave a message asking for the account number. A volunteer will return your call.
You may deduct a percentage such as 5% or 10% or a dollar amount such as $10 or $15
Don't forget to check our events page. All of our events are a fun way to help fill the coffers.
We will soon have more items on our boutique page to order.
If you have any fundraising ideas please email them to email@example.com
Thank you so much for visiting our site.